FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER!

Selective Spectrum Hemp Concentrate / Special Sauce

In Stock Unavailable

Regular price $45.00

Specifically selected pure cannabinoids from the hemp spectrum infused with strain specific terpenes. High potency concentrate, THC free. CBG + CBD + terpenes. CBD: 57.4%  CBG: 18.5% Total cannabinoids: 75.9% Terpene Strain: Special Sauce THC Free Lab Tested Made with 99% pure CBD and CBG isolate infused with all-natural botanical terpenes. Special Sauce is a hemp strain developed in Oregon with Myrcene dominant terpenes. Rich mango with notes of light pineapple lead the flavor profile.  This concentrate provides all the benefits of CBD and CBG as well as the immediate effects of the terpenes. Users will enjoy a slightly sedative sense of calm and a relaxing of the muscles. This concentrate offers a THC free option that will aid in a number of issues including better sleep, pain relief and calming of anxiety and stress. 
98

REVIEWS

SHIPPING & RETURNS

Returns Policy


All orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and shipped Monday - Friday via USPS. Each order comes with necessary paperwork to demonstrate full state, federal and postal compliance. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Respectfully, we do not accept returns.

Recently Viewed Products

Selective Spectrum Hemp Concentrate / Special Sauce

All orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and shipped Monday - Friday via USPS. Each order comes with necessary paperwork to demonstrate full state, federal and postal compliance. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Respectfully, we do not accept returns.

What are you looking for?

Your cart

free social proof plugin woocommerce