Sour Lifter Hemp Flower - 20% CBD
Sour Lifter is a cross between the famous GG#4 and Lifter Hemp Cultivars developed in Oregon. The resulting sativa dominant hybrid produced an extremely potent flower with a heavy concentration of cannabinoids and uplifting terpenes.
Lifter is ideal for daytime as the effects can be energizing and uplifting to the mind, while also relaxing the body. The medicinal benefits via inhalation are swift and can offer much needed relief to pain, anxiety, and stress. The high cannabinoid content is sought after and means your medicinal flower goes further as each gram of flower contains 200 mg of CBD.
CBDa: 20% | D9 THC: 0.07% | Total cannabinoids: 22%
How to use
- Smoking: Smoking is one of the most popular methods of consuming this hemp flower. The onset of effects is typically felt within minutes, making it a quick and efficient way to experience the therapeutic effects.
- Vaporizing: Vaporizing the flower is another popular method of consumption. This method involves heating the flower to a temperature that releases its compounds in vapor form, which is then inhaled. The onset of effects is typically felt within minutes, similar to smoking.
- Infusion: Infusing the hemp flower into oils or butters and adding it to recipes is a popular method for those who don't want to smoke or vaporize the flower. This method takes longer for the onset of effects, typically 30 minutes to an hour, but the effects can last longer. For a recipe on how to infuse hemp flower, click here.
How much Sour Lifter hemp flower should I use and how often?
The recommended amount of Sour Lifter hemp flower to use varies based on your personal tolerance and desired effects. It is recommended to start with a small amount and gradually increase as needed. As for frequency of use, you can use hemp flower as often as several times per day or as needed.
Why should I choose Sour Lifter hemp flower?
Sour Lifter hemp flower is a popular strain known for its high CBD content and unique terpene profile. It may offer a range of potential benefits such as pain relief, relaxation, and improved mood. Additionally, it has a pleasant aroma and flavor, making it a preferred choice for those who enjoy smoking or vaping.
Will Sour Lifter hemp flower cause me to fail a drug test?
Sour Lifter hemp flower contains trace amounts of THC, which may cause a positive drug test result.
Who is best suited to using Sour Lifter hemp flower?
Sour Lifter hemp flower is suitable for adults who are looking for a natural alternative to traditional remedies for various health concerns. Consuming hemp flower can relieve pain and anxiety, improve sleep, uplift mood and contribute to a host of improvements. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using any hemp-derived products, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying health conditions.
What are the dominant terpenes in Sour Lifter?
Terpenes are the flavor and aroma molecules within hemp flowers. Different combinations of terpenes result in distinct aromas, flavors and varying therapeutic effects. can work in combination with other cannabinoids, such as CBD or CBG, to enhance the therapeutic benefits of the plant. Each terpene will have a spectrum of different properties and benefits such as anti-inflammatory, sedative, or mood-enhancing effects.
- β-Myrcene is known for its sedative and relaxing effects, as well as its potential anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.
- β-Caryophyllene has potential anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and may also act as an appetite suppressant.
- α-Pinene may have cognitive benefits and enhance alertness and focus. It may also have a calming effect on the mind and help to reduce anxiety.
- δ-Limonene is known for its potential anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety effects, as well as its potential as a natural mood enhancer.
- α-Humulene has anti-inflammatory properties and may also act as an appetite suppressant.
Together, these terpenes contribute to the unique aroma and potential effects and benefits of Sour Lifter hemp flower.
Our hemp flowers are grown on a small farm in Oregon. We use 100% organic growing methods and tend to each plant throughout the growing season. Each flower is hand harvested, cool air dried, hand trimmed and preserved in a low oxygen environment. Our craft farming techniques enable us to produce a flavorful and potent hemp flower that is highly medicinal and uniquely effective.
100% Organically Grown | Slowly air dried | Cured | Hand Trimmed
Alysha has a great brand and the best customer service. Amongst that she products are amazing i started as a customer about a year ago and I have been hooked ever since. Her sour lifter is my favorite of all her hemp products but please explore more and find what works for you .
I now have a new business to love.
Not only was my lost order replaced, a little extra bud was included in my second. The owner or order filler is awesome!
recently ive tried the sour lifter private reserve hemp flower and id like to give it 5 stars for an enjoyable experience. sticky dense natural cbd hemp nugs that smoke smooth and have a pleasant floral earthy taste/aroma. has a nice calming effect will purchase again.